Online Privacy Statement
Allenbrooke Insurance Services, Inc. values you as a customer and respects your right to privacy. We recognize that you are our client because you trust that we will stand behind our promises. In turn, we pledge our commitment to treating your information responsibly. At Allenbrooke we have established the following policies to assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
How do we protect the confidentiality and security of your information?
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Depending upon the product or services you are requesting, information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, medical providers, or others.
What categories of information do we disclose and to whom?
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We may disclose the following information to entities that perform marketing and administrative services on our behalf or as required or permitted by law for legal, regulatory or other purposes:
Because we do not sell your personal information or share it, except for the reasons described in the examples above, there is no need for an opt-out process in the Allenbrooke privacy system.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, beneficiaries, Social Security number, family member information, assets, income, and property locations and values.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, policy coverage, payment history, the premium you pay, the shares you purchase, preferences, claims information, and the method of your purchase.
- If required for the products you select, information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, such as your creditworthiness, motor vehicle and driver data, medical and employment information, loss history reports, and additional driver data.
Is your medical information confidential?
While we sometimes must collect medical information to provide you a product, we do not use or share it, internally or externally, for any purpose except the following:
- underwriting insurance;
- administering your policy, account, or claim;
- as required or permitted by law; or
- as otherwise authorized by you.
- We will provide you access to your personal information that we control and can reasonably retrieve. In accordance with our procedures, you must provide the following:
- All policy numbers for which you want information.
- Please sign your request and have your signature notarized, to ensure the identity of the person requesting the information.
- Although we do not currently intend to charge a fee to cover the cost in providing you with a copy of this information, we do reserve the right to implement a reasonable fee in the future.
- You may request that we correct your personal information in our files. Please note that Allenbrooke Insurance Services Inc. does not control information given to us by third parties. So, you will need to contact the third party to correct any information it gave us.
- You may request the name and address of the consumer reporting agency from which we have obtained a report on you, if any. You may request that the consumer reporting agency provide you with a copy of the report it makes.
Please submit any inquiries to us at:
Allenbrooke Insurance Services, Inc.
1322 Scott Street, Suite 201
San Diego CA 92106
Please include, in all correspondence, your name, current address, policy number, and producer name. For changes to information that we control, such as your name and address, please either contact your producer or your Allenbrooke customer service representative.
This privacy statement describes our privacy practices for both current and former customers. We will provide one copy of this notice to joint policy or contract holders; please share this information with everyone covered by your policy or contract. Upon your request, we will send additional copies of this statement.
Thank you for choosing Allenbrooke Insurance Services Inc. and we look forward to building a lifetime relationship with you.